2.21.2011

So Much Excitement = Yesterday

Yesterday was amazing for five reasons: baking, cookie books, lemon, letter-pressing, and great friends! Making letter-pressed cookie books together was a wonderful way to jump-start my creativity again...THIS is why I am excited to create more artist's books!!!


Photo Credit: James Doppelt

It is no secret that I am having a difficult time nailing down the type of time-based, book-making experience I wish to bestow upon my audience. True, I am leaning toward more of an installation piece. However, it is difficult to abandon the idea of a broadside. What about combining the two? Once again I am making this process more difficult than it needs to be...sketches coming soon!

Until then, here are the mock-ups that illustrate my sketches previously posted:





No comments:

Post a Comment