1.26.2011

Welcome Everyone!

Thank you for following my blog. These next few months are going to be filled with lots of ideas, questions, sketches, and hopefully your insights!

My ultimate goal for this project is to produce a series of artist's books that will captivate my audience using education, inspiration, and motivation. Once complete, my work will be displayed in a Milwaukee gallery, Summer 2011; the show will be my second exhibition as a storytelling paper artist.

What is a cause? How does a cause create an effect? Can one cause create a separate cause? As an essential guide for my research, these questions will establish the foundation of my books. Although cause and effect is the underlying theme, my subject matter will embrace a major current event and/or happening. I look forward to illustrating my new-found knowledge through means of animation, collage, paper-making, print, and time.

Now, without further adieu, let's get this adventure started!

No comments:

Post a Comment